Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Licence 2 Test Drive

This is a fantastic concept! I am excited about our library staff learning more about Web 2.0 technologies and how they can use them personally and professionally.


All our staff received blog training last year with the intention of following up with the 23Things program. But alas we had a few technical problems and this went by the wayside. So I was excited to hear about SLQ taking up the challenge of the 23Things program.


I believe libraries should incorporate Web 2.0 technologies - not necessarily all. I don't think we should do it just for the sake of it but use what works for you.

Favourite blogs - Tametheweb - Between the Stacks



3 comments:

  1. I am a complete novice to blogging, twittering and all sorts of other bits and pieces!! But I am very keen to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There, it's ME, Floss! Can't wait to get everyone else blogging!!

    ReplyDelete